Sunday 14 February 2010

Party Time


Last night we had our first party to celebrate the illuminations since December. We've been very unlucky with bad weather since the new year, and we've had to cancel every party! I enjoyed myself very much last night - at least once I got there! My car battery died at the Haa while I was using its lights to help me see while I was making some last minute tweaks (my perfectionist streak kicked in again). Thanks to neighbours and friends, I made the party, and I was only a little late! It was wonderful to see folk enjoying themselves, playing in the lights and talking about the illuminations. This photo was taken by Fiona Burr. I am very proud of the sharp shadow. Nayan and Duncan have worked very hard to perfect the optics in the lights. Otherwise, because each of our lights has thirty six individual LED lights inside, we could have 36 shadows!

No comments:

Post a Comment